• As I run my thoughts through the past 8 years - choosing to do my internship there, meeting the red&yellow peeps whom to-date I’ve known for almost a decade, penning important life journeys with the place as the backdrop, exploiting free-entry every weekend just staring at the waters and eventually getting permanent (yeah I’ve them till now) bikini marks, witnessing the many changes commercialization brought about, embracing the chance to get things right stepping into every new year on the same sandy beaches, returning once again to the ever-familiar grounds where I got my first job after graduation - there really isn’t anything I don’t like; probably much more love than anyone else and that’s definitely the reason why I choose to stay and am still staying.
• But each time as I thank all forces on earth for being a part and immerse myself in comfort, there seem to be a pushing factor to get out. Sadden just by the probability of leaving - hating and dreading and probably lost if I do one day - but convincing myself it may be possible, someday (maybe).
• Alright, maybe this is just the result of having too much me-time over the weekend. 😪 Let’s go for a night ride now, 小白！
#lovehaterelationshipwiththeisland #whatseemlikethelongestweekofmylife #illbealrightjustnottonight #longestinstapostever #longesthashtagsever
I want to be your first preference. The first person you think of when you have news, good or bad, to share. The first person you text on a late, sleepless night. The last person you say goodnight to. Hell, I don’t want our conversations to have an end. I don’t want something as mundane as conditioning to force us to use bland platitudes like ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ when we could just have a long, never ending conversation.
In return, all I want from you is to want all that from me. We should be able to consider each other as existing blessings which don’t waver.
I want you to know that (maybe) you can be utterly selfish around me. I want to take you for granted. And I want you to do that too.
#jxdoodle (at mylittlegreyroom)
• We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason. •
So…what’s ours? #throwback #westernaustralia #busselton (at mylittlegreyroom)
• When you have one of those days you feel a big weight on your shoulders, run. Run tough. •
Nothing more therapeutic than this; keeping sane in this crazy world. #runningdontsuck #sweatitallout #fuckyoufucktards
"But, as life continues onward, so do we, and just because we leave people, it does not mean we must forget the times we shared. It does not mean that all those things must be lost in some unknown abyss. All we can ask is to remember and that those whom we once loved remember us, too." #humpday #hidingundersheets (at Intercontinental Expo Hotel)
• Barfly (n.) •
You have the ability to talk to anyone, which is an ability I do not share.
And it’s alright to seem aloof for only those who care, matters.
#theloversdictionary #davidlevithan #throwback #perth (at mylittlegreyroom)
Pikachu got abandon today and I found him on my desk. Be good while I’m away, see you next week! #newofficepet #itsreallyquitecute #smellscrayonthough #tgif
• Nyctophilia (n.) •
Love of darkness or night; finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness.
"Night, the beloved. Night, when words fade and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of day is done, and all that is truly important becomes whole and sound again. When man reassembles his fragmentary self and grows with the calm of a tree. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry" (at mylittlegreyroom)
If you have loved, you have lost. Don’t feel too bad about it — sometimes things just don’t work out, people change, or maybe you weren’t right for each other in the first place. It’s what happens after a relationship has ended that matters. Move on, let go, and make the best of things. But…